I try out a TON of beauty products and I like a lot of them but what are my true favorites? This list will help you with that! As I try out more and more products and as I fall in love with new things, I will continue to update and change this list. I will only be including products that are currently available so we can all get our hands on them! I hope this is helpful and all products are linked so you can shop directly from this list! Enjoy! xoxo
- Elf Glow Lotion: this is incredible! This will be great for any of you who love glowy skin
- Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer: I love this primer for blurring my skin. I will use the Glow Lotion and this one daily for my primer! I first apply the Dermalogica one and then the Elf! Match made in heaven!
- Touch in Sol No Poreblem Primer: a great dupe for the Dermalogica one! I do like the Dermalogica one (it blurs pores 10x better) but it is still a good one
- Flower Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir: this will provide you an extreme glow! It is so beautiful!
- Flower Beauty Light Illusion Foundation: I think this takes the cake for my absolute favorite drugstore foundation! I have been wearing it for a solid 6 months straight and truly nothing compares. It is breathable, lightweight, dewy and has such a natural skinlike finish. I would highly recommend this if you are looking for something that is suitable for normal/dry skin and you love a glow!
- Covergirl Healthy Vitalist Elixir Foundation: This is one of my favorite drugstore foundation ever. I’ve recently heard it is being discontinued so stock up while you can! This is perfect for medium coverage(it is buildable) and has the most beautiful glowy finish on the skin!
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation: This is an oldie but a goodie. Medium coverage, buildable and will give you a natural finish!
- It Cosmetics CC Cream: One of my go to’s during the summer months because it is so lightweight & breathable yet provides light/medium coverage applied with sponge
- Physicians Formula Healthy Foundation: This is a beautiful foundation for everyday wear. I wear this 24/7 during the summertime because it is SO lightweight and looks natural on the skin!
- Fiona Stiles Luminous Finish Foundation Concentrate: Ahhh I love this foundation! It is one of my holy grail foundations, right next to the Covergirl one. It is hard to get your hands on but if it is available, snag this up! It is medium-full coverage with a soft focus skin finish. It truly is beautiful and very underrated!
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Foundation: This is one of my go-to’s when I want more of a matte look. I would say it has more of a satin finish but depending on what primer you use, you could either make this VERY matte or VERY dewy!
- Wet n Wild Makeup Locker Pump BB Cream: Wow! This is a new find of mine but W.O.W! If you like a super, lightweight sheer coverage finish, this is for you! You can watch my review on it here!
- Elf Camo Concealer: This may have become my all time favorite concealer to date! This is more of a matte full coverage finish but I love the way it looks on the skin and longevity of this! I will use it also as a spot concealer and it works like a charm! For only $5, you need to try it!
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer: this is everything I wanted Tarte Shape Tape to be tbh – full coverage but non-drying & cakey. I will also use this to cream contour & spot concealing
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer: I love this for soft “natural” no makeup makeup days, extremely hydrating and provides medium coverage
- Milani Conceal + Perfect Concealer: This was a product that totally surprised me. It is new to my collection but I already know that this is going to be a must have for years to come! Medium/buildable coverage that is very lightweight on the skin!
- RCMA No Color Powder: pretty much all I use tbh because it is SO incredibly lightweight on the skin and sets my concealer in place all day long!
- No 7 Translucent Powder: this is the closest dupe for the RCMA I have found – about the same price and gives the same finish
CREAM CONTOURS –
- Elf Cream Contour Palette: this is a great beginner palette for anyone who is looking into getting a cream contour palette. It has a creamy and buildable formula that is easy to blend and very user friendly!
- Wet n Wild Cream Contour Stick: I would also really recommend this for beginners if you can find your shade!
- Milk Makeup Baked Cream Contour: This is one of the best cream contour products out there. Beginner friendly formula, buildable (but doesn’t deposit too much pigment) and is a deal for how much product you get. I can’t recommend this enough.
- Natasha Denona Sculpt and Glow Palette: Another beautiful formula that offers a lot within the palette for the price. Not a fan of the concealer in the palette but everything else I love!
CREAM BLUSH –
- Flower Beauty Blush Bombs: truly nothing beats these (high end or drugstore) they give the most airbrushed, beautiful, glowy finish to the skin. These are what you should buy if you want a cream blush! The formula and colors are unbeatable.
CREAM HIGHLIGHT –
- Milk Makeup Lit Stick: This is one of the best highlights on the market. It is balmy and glowy but is not “too intense” or greasy on the skin. If you are a fan of dewy, glass skin, “natural” finishes, this is your prefect highlight.
- Marc Jacobs Dew You Drops: I love to mix this in with my foundations, it gives a beautiful glow and a radiant finish to the skin.
- Elf Cosmetics Jelly Highlight: I love jelly highlighters in general but these are the best affordable ones I have tried so far!
POWDER BRONZER –
- Milani Cosmetics Dolce Baked Bronzer: this is my favorite “shimmer” bronzer – truly nothing beats it!
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer: this is the best matte bronzer from the drugstore and one of the best on the market!
- Colourpop Cosmetics Private Party Bronzer: I use this in combination with my Butter Bronzer almost everyday. I have a little mini palette with both of them in there and I just swirl them together!
- Essence Cosmetics Sun Club Matte Bronzing Powder: One of the best super affordable bronzers out there!
- Urban Decay Beached Bronzer
- The Balm Oskar Bronzer
- Marc Jacobs Omega Tantastic Bronzer: Definitely worth the splurge if you like luxury / high end makeup. The formula is soooo smooth and blends on like butter!
- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Natasha Denona Contour Palette: Another splurge item that is worth it, especially if you love both cream & powder products!
- Elf Cosmetics Primer Infused Bronzer: I love this bronzer! I have used it almost every day since I have tried it and I am just so blown away by how nice it looks on the skin and how long lasting it is!
POWDER BLUSH –
- Milani Color Harmony Coral Beams Blush Palette: This is my favorite blush from the drugstore! I reach for this 9/10 when I am doing my makeup!
- Milani Cosmetics Romantic Rose Powder Blush
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Blushes – Shades Rose Champagne, Pearlescent Pink
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Peachy Love Blush Trio
- The Balm Cosmetics Balm Beach Blush
- Becca Cosmetics Songbird Blush: One of my favorite higher end blushes!
- Milani Luminoso Blush: Such a cult favorite and classic! If you love peachy blushes, this one is it girl!
- BH Cosmetics 10 Pan Blush Palette: this palette is perfect for beginners just getting into makeup! This would be a great gift for someone wanting to grow their collection
- Milani Luminoso Glow Face Palette: A newer addition to my collection but wow is this good. If you love a super glowy blush, I would highly recommend this! Do be careful if you have texture/acne because this will emphasize it!
- Jouer Cosmetics Bouquet d’ Amour Blush Palette: This palette is stunning for any blush lover! I also think it is a great deal considering how much product we get for the price! Some of the blushes are matte, satin and then shimmer so there is a nice variety within the palette!
POWDER HIGHLIGHT –
- Natasha Denona 01 Glow Powder: This is my #1 ALL TIME favorite highlighter. Truly nothing can beat it. Not too intense, not too sheer. Perfection.
- Persona Cosmetics Zuma: I wore this during the summer months 24/7. It’s intense and is stunning with more bronze looks! You can use code “nicole10” at checkout to save money on all Persona products!
- Jouer Cosmetics Skinny Dip Bronzer: A new love of mine but these Jouer highlighters are no joke! If you love an intense glow, these are for you baby!
- Pixi by Petra Glowy Gossameur Duos: If we are talking about individual highlighters sold at the drugstore, these are my favorite! I think they are very comparable to higher end highlighters and pack a punch on the skin!
- Flower Beauty Shimmer + Strobe Palette: This is my #1 FAVORITE highlight palette EVER(drugstore & high-end). Do yourself a favor and buy this, I promise you won’t regret it!
- Colourpop Cosmetics Supershock Highlighters – Shades: Wisp, Flexitarian, Smokes and Whistles
- Fenty Beauty How Many Carats Diamond Highlight: This is the perfect highlight topper!
- Urban Decay x Kristen Leanne Beauty Beam Highlight Palette: I love this formula and it is currently on sale!! For the price, you can’t beat it!
SETTING SPRAYS –
- Morphe Continuos Setting Mist: beautiful mist and this just melts your makeup into your skin
- Pixi Glow Mist: This truly melts your makeup together and will give you a beautiful glow. It makes your skin look so buttery. This is one setting spray that actually makes a difference in the way your skin looks!
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray: This will make your makeup last FOREVER.
- Flower Beauty Seal the Deal Long Lasting Setting Spray: A great drugstore long lasting setting spray
- Elf Cosmetics Illuminating Mist and Set: kind of a dupe for the Pixi one, still prefer Pixi more but a nice alternative!
- Milani Cosmetics Make It Last Setting Spray: great dupe for the Urban Decay All Nighter!
- Wet n Wild Photo Focus Setting Spray: I don’t care for the smell of this but it does make your makeup last longer and is really affordable!
- Colourpop All Star Setting Spray: Another great dupe for the Urban Decay one and this one smells like my favorite alcoholic drink aka Ginger Mule!!!!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
- LA Girl Shady Slim Brow Pencil
- Joah Beauty Brow Pencil: I switch between all of these because honestly I think most brow pencils are all the same but this is the one I am using now and I really like it!
- Essence Cosmetics Make Me Brow Gel Mascara
- Colourpop Cosmetics Brow Boss Pencil
TBH I feel like all eyebrow pencils do the same thing so it really just comes down to how much you want to spend and if you can find the correct shade for you!
- Stila Cosmetics Glitters: THE OG. I feel like these are worth the splurge especially with the more unique colors. A lot of brands have “duped” these for a much more affordable cost but no brand has been able to pull off the unique colors like Stila has.
- Flower Beauty Warrior Glitters: I love these! I use the shade “Bullet” the most for my cooler tone looks and it is beautiful!
- Pixi by Petra Liquid Fairy Lights: These are beautiful and have all of your more “basic”/”staple” colors!
- Pop Beauty Flash Shadows: Again, beautiful formula and offer the more basic/staple colors!
EYESHADOW PALETTES –
- Dose of Colors Baked Brown Palette: my everyday eyeshadow palette! This is one of the best formulas I have ever tried!
- Dose of Colors Friendcation Palette: this is one of the BEST influencer collaborations ever! This palette is totally worth the splurge!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sultry Palette: This is a stunning palette and is great for those who love their cool tones!
- Milani Cosmetics Soft and Sultry Palette: I would say this is the PERFECT palette for anyone who wants to get familiar with cool tones. It’s so affordable and will get you used to cool tones without breaking the bank. This is a nice alternative to the Sultry Palette(wouldn’t say it is an exact dupe because of formula and is missing a few colors but it is pretty close!)
- Urban Decay Born to Run Palette: I feel like this palette truly deserves more attention. The variety this palette has is incredible plus the formula is a HUGE step up from previous UD palettes I have tried. This is one of my favorite all time palettes.
- Colourpop x Kathleen Lights Dream St. Palette: Another all time favorite for me! This is great for everyday wear as well as some more bold/glam looks! My favorite CP palette of all time!
- Natasha Denona Star Palette: This is my FAVORITE luxury eyeshadow palette I have! With the mix of warm grungy tones to really beautiful cool tones, I feel like this has everything I need in one palette. Plus her formula is BOMB af (just saying lol)
- Persona Cosmetics Identity Palette: This is one of my all time favorite palettes because of the mix of tones and the fact that it is so compact. Perfect for day to day use, day to night glam, as well as traveling! You can use code “nicole10” @ checkout to save some $$$!
- Dominque Cosmetics Latte Palette: Another palette I love for day to day use, as well as traveling! The formula is outstanding!
- Tarte Cosmetics Clay Play Face Palette: This is the perfect “on-the-go” palette! This would be great for someone in high school, college, or the on-the-go mom!
- Makeup Revolution x Emily Edit The Wants Palette: This is one of the best drugstore palettes out there because it has everything you need in one palette for such an affordable cost!
- Bold Face Makeup Lashes: favorite collection is Muse and you can use code “nicole10” to save 10% off of your order!
- Ardell Wispies Lashes: the perfect lashes for beginners
- Joah Beauty Felt Tip Eyeliner
- The Balm Schwing Liquid Liner
- Milk Makeup Gel Liner: WOW. HANDS DOWN THE BEST(yes THE BEST) eyeliners I have ever used. These are so creamy, pigmented and SUPER long lasting. Truly nothing is like them out on the market. I use the black one the most!
- Urban Decay Alkaline Eye Pencil: I love purple eyeshadow looks and this goes perfectly with them! A must have if you play with purple as well!
- Bite Beauty Blondie Multistick: I love all of the multisticks in general because you can use them for multiple different reasons; lipstick, cream blush, eyeshadow base etc.
- Colourpop Tip Toe Lux Lipstick: This is one of my go-to lip colors for my cooler tone looks!
- Elf Cosmetics Touch of Nude Lipstick: beautiful satin nude lip color! This is very natural and has kind of a sheer finish.
- Flower Beauty Petal Pout Lipsticks: I typically don’t like super matte formulas but these are matte without being drying! WOOOHOOO!
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb: Fenty Beauty makes one of the best gloss formulas out there. If you love a super glossy glossy lip that isn’t sticky, these will be for you.
- Dose of Colors Can You Not Gloss: This is my favorite lip gloss of all time! I love how creamy the formula is and how the glosses have a good amount of pigment to them.
- Colourpop Curvii Gloss: One of the best glosses on the market that is more “affordable.”
- Elf Cosmetics Champagne Gloss
- Kopari Lip Glossy Gloss: If you are looking for a true clear gloss that you can wear alone or on-top of other lippies, this is perfect! Plus it smells like coconuts!
- Milani Lip Plumping Lip Glosses: OMG. These are incredible! I absolutely love the formula of these and they perform like high end glosses. OBSESSED.
LIQUID LIPSTICK –
- Dose of Colors “Mauve Story” Velvet Liquid Lip: My all time favorite liquid lipstick!!
- Persona Cosmetics OG Liquid Lipstick: This color goes with everything(warm, cool, neutral, brights etc.)!! I’ve heard some people say that it is the perfect bridal shade as well! Again, you can use the code “nicole10” to save money!
- Pixi by Petra Liquid Lipsticks: These are my favorite “drugstore” liquid lipsticks!
- Colourpop Cosmetics Ultra Satin Liquid Lipsticks: In general I love this formula!
LIP LINER –
- Nyx Cosmetics Peekabo Lip Liner: not huge on lip liners but this is the only one I have repurchased like 10 times lol
These are my absolute favorite items per each category. Of course I love other products out there but these are the ones I am literally IN LOVE WITH. I could use these all day, every day! I hope this is super helpful for you and thank you for reading!
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and I am not being paid to mention any brand(s) and/or product(s). Also, the codes mentioned are affiliate code and some of these links are affiliate links!