Jacket: Halogen Leather Jacket | Top: Ribbed Turtleneck Long Sleeve (available in more colors) | Belt: Madewell Leather Brown Belt | Jeans: Zara Mom Jeans (Size 27) | Boots: Mikey Faux Snakeskin Bootie | Lipstick: Persona Cosmetics OG Liquid Lipstick – my go to nude
It’s no surprise that I love animal print! Snakeskin boots are all the rage this fall season and if you don’t own a pair, I’m here to give you some recommendations. I’ve linked a few below at all different price points and if you are slowly getting into animal print, something simple like a pair of shoes is a great start. It is a subtle statement but doesn’t overpower the outfit, think of it like a red lip. A simple statement.
Also, just a little side note – this turtleneck is a must have. It is from Target and under $25. It is a super soft ribbed material and is so soft! I bought two (one in black, one in beige) and I have a feeling they will last a long time due to the material. Target has been killing it this year(see this post) but this is one of my favorite finds. MUST HAVE if you are looking for classic turtlenecks!
- Soul Naturalizer Mikey Snake Skin Boot
- Steve Madden Embossed Chelsea Boot
- Franco Sarto Indigo Boot
- Chinese Laundry Daria Boot
- Old Navy Faux-Snakeskin High Heel Boot
- Dolce Vita Sonni Pointy Toe Bootie
- Aldo Ybaesa Block Heel Ankle Boot
- Asos Design Reed Heeled Boot
- Steve Madden Kinga Knee High Boot
- Marc Fisher Retire Boot
- Report Trixi Boot
- Sam Edelman Hilty Boot
- Marc Fisher Retire Tall Boot
- Tony Bianco Brazen Bootie
- Mango Snake-Effect Ankle Boot
Follow my LiketoKNOW.it for more outfits! xoxo
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and I am not being paid to mention any brand(s) and/or product(s). Also, the codes mentioned are affiliate code and some of these links are affiliate links!