- Barefoot Dreams Blanket – you probably have heard a million people talk about these but OMG. They are SO good! This is the perfect gift for any homebody and the one I linked in currently on major sale! Once it gets closer to holidays, these will sell out because of how discounted they currently are!
- LongChamp Large Tote – this is one of my favorite bags I own. It is waterproof and the perfect tote for day to day or traveling! If you follow my fashion posts, you have definitely seen this before, I use it almost every single day!
- Natasha Denona Gold Palette – This is one of the most beautiful eyeshadow palettes. I love the gold shadows and it is perfect for the holiday season but can also be worn all year around!
- AirPods – I got these for my boyfriend last year for our anniversary and I swear, he has used these EVERY SINGLE DAY. He loves them! I think this is a great universal gift for anyone! You can also personalize them now!
- Marc Fisher Devin Pointy Toe Bootie – I have already shared these in a recent blog post, but these are currently on sale and SUCH a great deal! They were super popular last year and I love mine! You can see me wearing them here.
- Chloe Logo Slides – ahhhh these are so beautiful. I know it is winter, but I HAD to share, especially for my luxury lovers out there! These are on my wishlist!
- Monogram iPhone Case – With everyone having the new iPhone 11, someone in your life may need a new case and I loved this one!
- Rhinestone Huggie Hoop Earrings – huggie hoops are all the rage, I own so many pairs and these are gorgeous!!
- Sephora Collection #94 Kabuki Brush – I get questions almost daily about this brush. It is amazing for applying foundation. You can see it in action on my IGTV.
- Persona Cosmetics Honey Lip Gloss – One of the most flattering lip glosses on the market. The color is perfect and they even have a little set on Ulta where you can buy all three of their nude glosses.
- Dana Rebecca Huggie Hoop Earrings – these are a less bulky than the ones I listed above and are great for second earlobe piercings. I own these and wear them every single day.
- Nude Metallic Scrunchies – Scrunchies are a great affordable gift to give and I love how these are metallic.
- Thread and Supply Reversible Quilted Vest – this is so cute, I love the blush pink color! Thread and Supply also makes great wubby material items!
- Good American Chewed Hem Ankle Jeans – OMG. These are 100% on my wishlist. Good American makes my absolute FAVORITE jeans ever. They fit me so nicely and are the only jeans I really wear now. Worth every single penny!! KHLOE DID THAT!
- Nordstrom Moonlight Pajamas – I bought these during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and they are so soft. Feel like butter on the skin!
- Sephora Pack it All Bag – I talk about this all the time on my YouTube channel but it is the best makeup bag for those who love to travel with a lot of makeup. If you travel lightly, I would recommend this one!
If you are anything like me, you have probably already been thinking about the holidays and the gifts you will be giving. I love to plan ahead so I wanted to get a head start on these gift guides! I will be making them for y’all throughout this holiday season to bring you inspiration and share some items I love that I would highly recommend. I plan on doing themed ones like Amazon gift guide, gift ideas for the man in your life, cozy themed gift guides and more. If you have any specific requests, leave them below!
Follow my LiketoKNOW.it for more outfits! xoxo
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and I am not being paid to mention any brand(s) and/or product(s). Also, the codes mentioned are affiliate code and some of these links are affiliate links!