- Lawless The Little One Eyeshadow Palette: This palette caught my eye. I think it is a great price, the quality I’ve heard is amazing and it seems like a great beginner palette.
- Kosas Mixed Metals Holiday Trio Set: These metallic shadows were actually recommended to me! The colors are fun as well!
- Patrick Ta Major Glow On the Go: This gloss is what really has my attention! I personally am not big into body oils as we all know but if you are, this seems like a great set!
- Bite Agave 3 Piece Holiday Gift Set: I would HIGHLY recommend this! My lips have been so chapped this week due to all the smoke in air and the ONLY thing that makes them feel better is the mask. These are mini sizes but for the price, this is worth having! I’m going to buy this so I can keep a set in my purse!
- Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Face & Eye Palette: I thought this was really pretty and great for all of us who don’t have 100 hours to do our makeup and generally wear neutral colors. You will notice I included a lot of CT in this guide but I think her products are generally worth it and if you can get a discount with the VIB sale or snag one of her gift sets, I would!
- Tarte Cosmetics 9 Ways to Shine Cheek Wardrobe: Tarte for years has released holiday blush sets and every year I recommend them because I think they are such a bang for your buck! Their formula is very long lasting on the skin and they have so many colors! I thought this set specifically would be great to pass out for secret Santa or gift to a few different people in your life!
- Fenty Beauty Mini Gloss Bomb Holiday Set: OMG. Y’ALL. This is a deal. The gloss bombs are absolutely INCREDIBLE and this is one of the best holiday sets released so far! I would SNAG this ASAP! I also think this one is a great holiday set!
- Jouer Cosmetics Rose Cut Gem Blush and Cheek Topper Palette: I love the Jouer blush and highlight formula! The highlights are intense and pack a punch and the blush formula is so creamy.
- Bite Beauty Mini Amuse Bouche Supercharged Lip Holiday Set: Bite makes such nourishing lip products and these are no exception. Another gift set you can split up and give amongst friends & family.
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow Palette Shade Celestial Eyes(limited edition): These are SO expensive but the formula is really beautiful. The shimmers are what make it worth it in my opinion. If you like luxury makeup, snag one of these palettes up.
- Charlotte Tilbury Gift of Pillow Talk Holiday Set: The famous Pillow Talk collection is now in a gift set, this is one of her best sellers and comes with a lip liner and lipstick.
- Hourglass Scattered Lights Holiday Gift Set Trio: The scattered lights formula is one of my favorites for individual shadows and I thought these colors were so fall/winter appropriate! It is on the pricey side but get it during the VIB sale to save some money!
- Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes to Hypnotize Eyeshadow Palette: This palette looks like a beautiful day to night palette. I’ve thought about buying it many times and may cave during the VIB sale. Everything from the packaging to rose pink tones, neutral tones and cool tones just grabs my attention!
I will be uploading a Sephora VIB Recommendations sale video on Friday, November 1st. Rouge members have access first so stay tuned for that video if you would like even more recommendations for products I love!
Follow my LiketoKNOW.it for more outfits! xoxo
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and I am not being paid to mention any brand(s) and/or product(s). Also, the codes mentioned are affiliate code and some of these links are affiliate links!