The annual Fall VIB sale is here at Sephora! Today I am sharing with y’all all the details you need to know about the sale, as well as my recommendations! I broke it up into skincare, holiday sets(these are bomb af this year), and then makeup. I also did film a YouTube video showcasing some of the products in action for you. I really hope all this information is helpful!
Use code HOLIDAYSAVE in store and online to get money off!
Rouge Members – November 1 – 11, 20% off use code HOLIDAYSAVE
VIB Members November 7-11, 15% off use code HOLIDAYSAVE
Insider Beauty 7-11, 10% off use code HOLIDAYSAVE
- Ole Henriksen PHAT Glow Facial Mask: One of my new favorite skin care items, this will leave your skin feeling so plump and smooth. It’s the perfect pamper night mask!
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue Cream: my nighttime eye cream. It is super thick and leaves my under-eyes looking so plump and hydrated in the morning. This also makes my concealer (any concealer) look bomb. I can always tell that my under eyes look worse when I don’t use this product. I try to use it every-night but sometimes I do forget tbh.
- Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream: My daily moisturizer and prep before I put on makeup. If you have dry skin, I would HIGHLY recommend this. Plus, Kim K uses it so like you know it’s good lol
- Dermalogica Clearing Defense SPF 30: This is the only sunscreen I like. Don’t judge me, I know how important sunscreen is but I use to NEVER wear it. I know I know. But I hate the texture of almost all sunscreens and this is the only one that doesn’t have that greasy, sticky, gooey texture. It says matte but it’s not like a matte foundation where it dries down and sucks up all the oil, it just feels like a lotion.
- Ole Henriksen C Rush Brightening Gel Creme: love this for a daily moisturizer when I am not wearing makeup. I use it as well for makeup base prep. It smells delicious and is a great moisturizer. I would say this would work for both dry & oily skin.
- Dermalogica Pre-Cleanse Balm: A MUST HAVE. Forget your wipes and switch to this cleanser, it is so bomb. It removes every single ounce of makeup. I use this every single day.
- Dermalogica Special Cleaning Gel: This is my daily cleanser, I use nothing else. It is worth every single penny and has drastically helped with the overall look and feel of my skin. Morning and night, I look forward to using this every day!
- Kate Somerville Anti-Bac Clearing Lotion: If you suffer from acne, I would recommend trying this. It is a benzoyl peroxide product which basically kills all bacteria so pimples/acne can’t form. I use this every other night as needed.
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Exfoliator: This is a great physical exfoliant that does not destroy the skin. It is very gentle and really does help get rid of all the dead skin and bacteria. I LOVE this product. Use it about 1-2x per week.
- Dermalogica PreCleanse Cleansing Oil: This is an oil that removes makeup. I prefer the balm (listed above) but this also works just as well. I feel like I go through this one quicker.
- Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance Moisturizer: If you are looking for INTENSE moisture, try this. I love using it in the winter and especially now living in California, I feel like I will need A LOT of this for winter lol
GIFT SETS & VALUE ITEMS
The gift sets this year are SO impressive. Usually I skip over them, but I feel like this year you can get a lot of full size products, save money and get limited edition products, I love it!
I think gift sets / holiday kits in general are a great gift to give or receive. Just a tip – if you have a few friends or maybe you are playing Secret Santa this year, buy 2-3 of these sets and split them up! It can save you money and you can get your friends a few products to try, rather than just one.
- Bite Beauty All Agave 3-Piece Lip Care Set: I already bought two of these for one set to live in my purse, the other on my nightstand. Since being in dry weather, my lips have been struggling and have been painfully chapped. The lip mask that comes in this set is incredible and makes my lips so hydrated / healed.
- Tarte Merry Metals Brush Set: I thought this was a GREAT deal, especially considering that is the same price of ONE BRUSH!
- Fenty Beauty Bomb Baby 2 Mini Lip Gloss & Highlighter Set: This is a cute set! I love their glosses and highlighters!
- Charlotte Tilbury Gift of Pillow Talk Lips: The famous Pillow Talk set! I thought this was a good deal!
- Tarte Chrome for the Holidays Set: I’ve had SO many people recommend these to me and I’ve seen many people recommend them!
- Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips 2 Mini Lip Set: The packaging alone kills me LOL I LOVE IT! These are mini but would make a good gift to give!
- Hourglass Scattered Lights Glitter Eyeshadow Holiday Trio: I think I am going to pick this up. Ive been thinking about the burgundy one all week long LOL I think I need that color.
- Urban Decay Setting Spray Duo Set: The best long lasting setting spray. Love it.
- Fenty Beauty Glossy Posse Mini Gloss Bomb Set: This set is incredible. The gloss bombs are amazing and they came out with new colors just for this set!!!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Melt-Proof Brow Kit: (they also have the Ombré Brow Kit & the Best Brows Ever Kit): If you use ABH brow products, this looks like a great set to have!
- Tatcha Skincare for Makeup Lovers: Dewy Glow Set: HAD to share this. Glowy skin is huge right now and I am all about it. This set includes some of the staples from Tatcha.
- Slip Sleepmask: This is also a great set! I feel like the price is very good considering the pillowcase alone is quite expensive.
- Dermalogica Ultimate Cleanse and Glow Trio: This literally has all of my favorite products in one LOL
- Summer Fridays Merry & Brighter Mask Set: Jet Lag mask is a must and it is full size in this set!
- Nest Fragrances Rollerball Collection: Nest fragrances are cruelty free and my favorite is Wild Poppy!
- Mario Badescu The Icons: Drying Lotion & Rose Facial Spray Duo: Truly the icons. The drying lotion is great for acne and the rose facial spray is a great hydrating/refresh spray
- Sol de Janerio Bum Bum Carnaval Getaway Set: They also have this set available as well!
- Ole Henriksen Oh My Glow Brightening Set: Yes to glowy skin! This has all of Ole staples for glowy skin! I love the C Rush Brightening cream!
- Charlotte Tilbury Gift of Magic Skin Mini Set: GREAT set. I lover her Magic skin line and use her eye cream every single night. I also use the magic cream on my neck!
- Kate Somerville Breakout Fighters: If you struggle with acne, there are some great products in this set that I have tried that work well!
- Jouer Powder Highlighters: These are intense but the formula is very smooth. My favorite color is Skinny Dip!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills x Jackie Aina Eyeshadow Palette: Such a beautiful, unique palette with an incredible formula. Apparently this palette was inspired by the infamous Pat McGrath palettes so if you are cruelty free with your products, this is a great alternative!
- Charlotte Tilbury Lip Bath Gloss: Oh these are SO glossy! Such a beautiful formula.
- Moroccan Oil Dry Texture Spray: I love this dry texture spray. It really does help fluff up your hair!
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation (Light Beige): I’ve used this foundation for years but just recently fell back in love with you. It is very lightweight on the skin and provides a medium to full coverage finish. I would recommend this for anyone of all skin types.
- Natasha Denona Duo Chrome Top Coat: Once I saw this photo of Gigi Hadid, I immeditately added it to my list of things to buy during the sale because this is what Patrick Ta used on her. Seriously HOW STUNNING.
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerize Cream Eyeshadow: This is another formula of a cream shadow that I love! I forgot to mention these in the video I filmed for my YouTube channel so I needed to mention them here.
- Sephora Pack it All Bag: The best makeup bag for anyone who travels with a lot of makeup.
- Sephora Makeup Organizer: I saw this online and decided to include it because I feel like this is a great price. I’ve seen ones at HomeGoods more expensive than this so I mean like, hello!
- Nest Fragrances Wild Poppy Perfume: My favorite cruelty free perfume. This was my summer scent for 2019.
- Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette: This palette has definitely become one of my favorites. I love how neutral and wearable it is for day to day wear but then also for date night style looks.
- Natasha Denona Biba Eyeshadow Palette: My all time favorite eyeshadow palette. I seriously love this palette so much and for any brides out there, this would be PERFECT for you. Honestly, if I was getting married today, I would use this as my palette. 100%.
If you want to know what eyeshadow palettes I am loving for fall and would recommend, read this post here. I also do have my favorites page which I update frequently on my favorite makeup products in general. You can read that here. There are many products listed in that post that are available at Sephora and you could save some cash on through this sale. Below I’ve listed my past few Sephora VIB sale recommendation videos. I still would recommend all of these products mentioned, but I am seasonal with my makeup and am always finding new products I love! Anyways, I hope this was helpful! xoxo
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and I am not being paid to mention any brand(s) and/or product(s). Also, the codes mentioned are affiliate code and some of these links are affiliate links!