- Marc Fisher Unique Boots – these are the most perfect pair of black booties and the best part is that they are on sale!
- AirPods – this is a great gift idea for literally anyone! If you are stuck on someone for a gift idea, get these!
- Dana Rebecca Lauren Joy Necklace – my everyday necklace. I love this. It was a gift from my boyfriend last year for my birthday and I wear it every single day. I’m a sucker for jewelry and feel like you can never go wrong with it.
- Monica Vinader Riva Diamond Hoop Ring – a classy statement! Love this ring.
- Barefoot Dreams Throw Blanket – at this point I don’t know anyone who DOESN’T own one of these. If you know someone who still has yet to experience the magic of a barefoot dreams blanket, now is the time to snag one of these up! Also, this one is on MAJOR sale!
- Kendra Scott Pave Diamond Ring – again, what women doesn’t love diamonds under the tree. You literally can not go wrong with this.
- Slip Pillowcase Cover – these pillowcases feel like butter, so silky and apparently it helps with hair breakage
- Monica Vinader Small Fiji Huggies – I wear my diamond huggies every single day in my second earlobe piercing.
- Dyson Animal 2 Vacuum – I wanted to share this because I recently found it for 50% off! This is a lifesaver and I never thought I would say that about a vacuum LOL
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Eye Rescue Cream – this is my everyday eye cream. Skincare is always a nice gift to receive and this one is pure magic.
- Tatcha Skincare for Makeup Lovers Holiday Set – treat your makeup obsessed friend to a little TLC moment for their skin, they will thank you later!
- Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Coastal Hooded Cardigan – if there is anything better than the blankets, this is it. You basically can wear the blanket 24/7. I own two of these and now can’t imagine life without them (so dramatic but so true)
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings – these suck you in and are so flattering, would highly recommend for any fashionista in your life
I will be posting gift guides weekly leading up until Christmas and covering some major sales so stay tuned for more. I hope this helps give you ideas on what to buy for the holiday season!
Follow my LiketoKNOW.it for more outfits! xoxo
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and I am not being paid to mention any brand(s) and/or product(s). Also, the codes mentioned are affiliate code and some of these links are affiliate links!