- Dana Rebecca Lauren Joy Necklace – this is my everyday necklace!
- Kendra Scott Gold Cluster Ring Holder
- Monica Vinader Semi Precious Stone Stacking Ring
- Michelle Deco Madison Diamond Watch – a dream watch! This would make an amazing gift for someone special in your life!
- Gorjana Pristine Coin Necklace – I love this necklace. I wear it frequently paired with other gold chain style necklaces. A great layering piece.
- Dana Rebecca Mini Huggie Hoops – I wear these every single day in my second earlobe piercing.
- BaubleBar Carina Huggie Hoops
- Elisa Gunmetal Pendant Necklace – I wore this for a few years straight before upgrading to my Dana Rebecca one. I loved this necklace. Note – you can NOT shower with this on or else it will rust!
- Walker Statement Necklace
- BaubleBar Crystal Cluster Stud Earrings – love these for holiday season!
- Bony Levy Single Initial Stud Earring
- Kendra Scott Large Jewelry Box – This is my jewelry box. It fits so much and is so timeless. I actually received this as a gift from my boyfriend and it is something I will cherish forever.
- Evil Eye 14K Gold Plated Crystal Earrings
- Sterling Forever Three Row CZ Band Rings – these are great everyday stacking rings.
- Gorjana Shimmer Huggie Hoop Earrings – If you aren’t looking for a pair of real diamond earrings, I own these and occasionally wear them in my first earlobe piercing. Great for earlobes or cartilage piercings.
- Savvy Cie 14K Gold Plated Initial Necklace
I am a massive jewelry lover so I wanted to compile a list of pieces and accessories that I would recommend. I think any of these pieces would make amazing gifts for the holidays, birthdays or special anniversaries.
Follow my LiketoKNOW.it for more outfits! xoxo
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and I am not being paid to mention any brand(s) and/or product(s). Also, the codes mentioned are affiliate code and some of these links are affiliate links!