- Barbour Quilted Jacket – this is on Matthew’s wishlist this year!
- Herschel Duffle Bag – I bought this for M maybe 2-3 years ago and he still uses it! It is great for weekend travels or a carry on.
- Metcon Training Sneakers – his weight training shoes
- Patagonia Fleece Vest – every guy in my life owns one of these vests and they all say nothing but amazing things about them! This is great idea for any man of any age!
- YSL Cologne Gift Set – this is his cologne!
- Apple Air Pods – this is a great unisex gift to give in general – I got them for M 2 years ago for our anniversary and he uses them every single day. While commuting to work, in the office, working out, etc. he loves them and this is one of the most used gifts I’ve given him!
- Magnanni Cognac Belt – this is his “special occasion” belt
- Timbuk2 Backpack – so I bought M a backpack once we found out we were moving to SF (this one here) but he says these ones are better & bigger so if you have a man in your life that commutes to work or needs a backpack for work, M recommends this one!
- Mizzen Main Dress Shirts (40% off!) – these are his work shirts. He SWEARS by these. I’ve bought him a few and he literally wears these every single day. He says they are the most comfortable work shirt he has ever worn!
- Yeti Cooler – Ahh this is such a bomb gift. My mom got M one of these for his birthday one year and I swear, I’ve never seen a bigger smile on his face LOL I feel like every adventure / outdoorsy man needs a Yeti cooler, it’s like a dude staple
I plan on doing more of these for the man in your life but hope this helps give you some ideas. M helped me put this together so it has the boyfriend stamp of approval hahah
Follow my LiketoKNOW.it for more outfits! xoxo
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and I am not being paid to mention any brand(s) and/or product(s). Also, the codes mentioned are affiliate code and some of these links are affiliate links!