- Patagonia Fleece Jacket – both for men & women – this is a great gift for anyone. Many of my family members have these and LOVE them.
- Personalized Charcuterie Board – I love the personalization on this one. So elegant.
- Monogrammed Door Matt (on sale!) – another elegant gift idea! I got one of these for my grandma last year and she still has it
- Round Acacia Wood Serving Tray – great for parents who host a lot of get togethers, holidays, parties, etc.
- Apple Tv – I will always recommend this as one of the best gifts to give. It has all streaming services in one place, has movies & tv shows you can rent, plus listen to music. Everything is in one place and it’s just wroth every single penny.
- Nest Fragrances Diffuser Holiday Set – I’ve given diffusers as gifts before many times to women in my life – this looked like a great deal.
- Bistro Monogram Mug – ok may have put this on here just because I love it lol but I have given my mom many coffee mugs and she always uses them!
- Slip Pillowcase – game changers – I would recommend these for your mom, grandma, etc.
- Pour Over Coffeemaker Set – for the coffee lover
- Brew Coffee Cookbook – for the coffee lover 2.0
- AllBirds – both for men & women – a few of my family members have these and they SWEAR by them. I know they are very highly rated so I think this would be a great idea for anyone!
- Nest Fragrances Holiday Candle Kit – you can never go wrong with a candle gift set for the holidays!
Recently I asked you guys on Instagram what gift guides you would like to see and one of the most popular responses was gifts for parents. I catered this one to be mostly under $100, although there are a few things that are slightly over. I hope this is helpful and provides you with some ideas!
Follow my LiketoKNOW.it for more outfits! xoxo
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and I am not being paid to mention any brand(s) and/or product(s). Also, the codes mentioned are affiliate code and some of these links are affiliate links!