- Long Sleeve Mock Turtleneck – this is so thick and perfect for winter
- Pearl Button Pullover Sweater – the added pearl buttons are adorable and I love the puffy sleeves
- Rib Long Sleeve Turtleneck Sweater – this is such a great basic that will last forever. I own the black and beige color
- Slim Fit Short Sleeve Turtleneck – another great basic that can be worn throughout fall & winter
- Brown Sugar Chestnut Candle – this would be such a great gift for the holidays! It is in a beautiful jar and also smells delicious, I love mine & would highly recommend!
- Rebe Faux Leather Fur Backless Mules – these are dupes for the Gucci mules. If you want to look bougie on a budget, these are for you
- Monogrammed Floral Mug – another great gift for the holidays, if you are on a budget, this is under $5 and seriously, who doesn’t love receiving coffee mugs!
- Woven Chain Buckle Velvet Belt – I love the mix of velvet and gold on this belt, it goes with everything and I think it is pretty for the holiday season
- Turtleneck Oversized Sweatshirt – when I tell you this is the comfiest thing you will ever own, I mean that. I’ve got so many people in my personal life to buy this and everyone loves it! So comfy and perfect for casual or workwear
- Crewneck Femme Pullover Sweater – recently picked this up and I can’t wait to wear it in the mountains this winter, I bought the black one!
- Leopard Print Long Sleeve Boyfriend Cardigan – I can’t tell you how much I love this, probably one of my favorites pieces from Target. It is so trendy and affordable which I love!
- Any Day Tanks – these are so affordable, only $8. If you need to stock up on some tanks, these are great. I also love the fact that they are ribbed.
- Color-block Layering Sweater Cardigan – this is a great dupe for a more expensive one from Madewell and is on sale currently for only $20!
I would recommend checking out this blog post here if you are interested in seeing how I style these pieces!
Follow my LiketoKNOW.it for more outfits! xoxo
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and I am not being paid to mention any brand(s) and/or product(s). Also, the codes mentioned are affiliate code and some of these links are affiliate links!