I try out a TON of beauty products and I like a lot of them but what are my true favorites? This list will help you with that! As I try out more and more products and as I fall in love with new things, I will continue to update and change this list. I will only be including products that are currently available so we can all get our hands on them! I hope this is helpful and all products are linked so you can shop directly from this list! Enjoy! xoxo
Primers & Foundations –
- Dermalogica Hydrablur Primer: This is my #1 must have favorite primer!! If you are looking for legit blurring of the skin, this is it! Nothing compares. (suitable for all skin types)
- Elf Glow Lotion: INCREDIBLE. Worth every single penny! This will be great for any of you who love a natural glow to your skin. (best suited for dry skin)
- Touch in Sol No Poreblem Primer: A dupe for the Dermalogica one above! I do like the Dermalogica one better (it blurs pores 10x better) but it is still a good one. (suitable for all skin types)
- Flower Beauty Supernova Celestial Skin Elixir: This will provide you an extreme glow! Somewhat of an oily feel to the skin so I would only recommend this for those who have very dry skin. (best suited for dry skin)
- Anastasia Luminous Foundation: Wow. This foundation is probably my perfect foundation. It blurs the skin, provides a gorgeous dewy glow and is light as a feather. Review video here. (best suited for dry skin)
- Dose of Colors Meet Your Hue Foundation: This is the satin sister to the ABH Luminous Foundation. Not too dewy, not too matte. It has more of a true skin like finish and is more of a true medium to full coverage foundation. (suitable for all skin types)
- Flower Beauty Light Illusion Foundation: I think this takes the cake for my absolute favorite drugstore foundation! I have been wearing it for a solid year straight and truly nothing compares. It is breathable, lightweight, dewy and has such a natural skin-like finish. (best suited for dry skin)
- It Cosmetics CC Cream: One of my go to’s during the summer months because it is so lightweight & breathable yet provides light/medium coverage applied with sponge (suitable for all skin types)
- Elf Camo Concealer: This may have become my all time favorite concealer to date! This is more of a matte full coverage finish but I love the way it looks on the skin and how long lasting it is. For only $5, you need to try it!
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer: Everything I wanted Tarte Shape Tape to be honestly. The formula is more hydrating that Shape Tape but still offers a full coverage finish to the skin.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer: I love this for soft “natural” no makeup makeup days. Extremely hydrating and provides medium coverage.
- Milani Conceal + Perfect Concealer: This was a product that totally surprised me. Medium/buildable coverage that is very lightweight on the skin!
Cream Products –
Cream Bronzers –
- Milk Makeup Baked Cream Contour: This is one of the best cream contour products out there. Beginner friendly formula, buildable (but doesn’t deposit too much pigment) and is a deal for how much product you get. I can’t recommend this enough.
- Natasha Denona Sculpt and Glow Palette: Another beautiful formula that offers a lot within the palette for the price. Not a fan of the concealer in the palette but everything else I love!
Cream Blush –
- Charlotte Tilbury Blush Wand: The best cream blush. It is so dewy and hydrating on the skin. It makes your cheeks look so plump and the color “Peachgasm” is stunning.
- Natasha Denona Bloom Blush Palette: This palette is every blush lovers dream!! I always say you need to be OBSESSED with blush to truly appreciate this palette. So calling all blush lovers, this one is for you! Her formula is unlike anything else and the undertones of these blushes/glow powders are so unique to the market. This is a product that will add value to your collection!
- Flower Beauty Blush Bombs: Great option for anyone wanting to expand their cream blush collection. This is the best drugstore blush on the market hands down!
- Em Cosmetics Serum Blushes: This is a new product on the market but the formula is incredible. These are very easy to work with and pack quite a bit of pigment. My favorite color is Rose Milk.
Cream Highlight –
- Milk Makeup Lit Stick: This is one of the best highlights on the market. It is balmy and glowy but not “too intense” or greasy on the skin. If you are a fan of the dewy glass skin trend, this will be your prefect highlight.
- Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow Face Primer: Beautiful product to apply before foundation. It leaves the skin with the most radiant glow. I’ve gone back and forth with if I think it is truly worth it, but I believe it is. The finish on the skin is just so healthy looking, I’m obsessed.
- Marc Jacobs Dew You Drops: I love to mix this in with my foundations, it gives a beautiful glow and a radiant finish to the skin.
- Elf Cosmetics Jelly Highlight: I love jelly highlighters in general but these are the best affordable ones I have tried so far!
- Colourpop Cosmetics Super Shock Highlighters: Colourpop created a very innovative product with these highlighters. They are VERY intense and come in so many shades. My favorites are Smokes n Whistles, Wisp and Flexitarian.
Powder Bronzers –
- Flower Beauty Heatwave Bronzer: The perfect summer luminous bronzer. This has been my go-to all summer 2019 and it will forever be a re-purchase item!
- Milani Cosmetics Dolce Baked Bronzer: This is basically the Flower Beauty Heatwave Bronzer but more neutral! I love to use this one in the winter when I am more pale!
- Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer: A cult favorite and loved my so many. The formula is literally like butter and is a beautiful matte bronzer for day to day wear.
- Colourpop Cosmetics Private Party Bronzer: Another great matte bronzer! I like to use this one mixed with my Butter Bronzer.
- Elf Cosmetics Primer Infused Bronzer: I am so blown away by how nice this looks on the skin and how long lasting it is! Matte & very long-lasting. For the price, so worth it!
- Milani Silk Matte Bronzing Powder: I really love this one as well. Again, another matte bronzer but SO silky smooth!
Powder Blush –
- Charlotte Tilbury Limited Edition Glowgasm Face Palette: This is one of the most beautiful palettes I own within my collection. I love to mix the pop blush and glow it together on the cheeks for a luminous finish. I’m seriously obsessed with it!
- Milani Berry Amore Baked Blush: Milani makes some of my favorite blushes, drugstore & high end!! I love the baked formula because it leaves the skin with a subtle glow and lasts forever. I also love the Milani Color Harmony Coral Beams Blush Palette & Milani Cosmetics Romantic Rose Powder Blush
- Cover FX Monochromatic Blush: This is another one of my current favorites. I love the shade Pink Dahlia and the fact that one side is matte, other side is luminous so it is the best of both!
Powder Highlights –
- Natasha Denona 01 Glow Powder: This is my #1 ALL TIME favorite highlighter. Truly nothing can beat it. Not too intense, not too sheer. Perfection.
- Persona Cosmetics Zuma: I wear this during the summer months 24/7. It’s intense and stunning with more bronze looks! You can use code “nicole10” at checkout to save money on all Persona products!
- Pixi by Petra Glowy Gossameur Duos: If we are talking about individual highlighters sold at the drugstore, these are my favorite! I think they are very comparable to higher end highlighters and pack a punch on the skin!
- Flower Beauty Shimmer + Strobe Palette: This is my #1 FAVORITE highlight palette EVER(drugstore & high-end). Do yourself a favor and buy this, I promise you won’t regret it!
- Fenty Beauty How Many Carats Diamond Highlight: This is the perfect highlight topper! I love to wear this with my cool tone looks.
- Elf Cosmetics 24K Golden Highlight: This is kind of my current obsession at the moment. This highlight is so intense on the skin and leaves a beautiful golden glow!
SETTING SPRAYS –
- Pixi Glow Mist: This truly melts your makeup together and will give you a beautiful glow. It makes your skin look so buttery. This is one setting spray that actually makes a difference in the way your skin looks!
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray: This will make your makeup last FOREVER.
- Milani Cosmetics Make It Last Setting Spray: great dupe for the Urban Decay All Nighter!
Eyeliners & Eyebrow Pencils –
- Milk Makeup Gel Liner: WOW. HANDS DOWN THE BEST(yes THE BEST) eyeliners I have ever used. These are so creamy, pigmented and SUPER long lasting. Truly nothing is like them out on the market. I use the black one the most!
- Persona Cosmetics Eyeliners – These are also amazing! A little less creamy than the Milk liners however they are longer lasting! If you have watery eyes or deal with your liner always moving, try these!!
- Urban Decay Alkaline Eye Pencil: I love purple eyeshadow looks and this goes perfectly with them! A must have if you play with purple as well!
- Sigma Tint + Tame Brow Pencil – SO UNDERRATED. This is the best gel mascara I have used because it leaves the brows so natural looking while providing a little bit of structure. This helps me map out where I need / don’t need to apply brow pencil. It’s the best and a game changer in my brow routine.
- Urban Decay Brow Blade – I hated this product when I first used it but now I love it!! I use the shade Brunette Betty or Neutral Nana (both work) and I love the duo ended factor. One side is a pencil, one side is an ink pen so it gives your brows the most natural fluffy look.
- LA Girl Shady Slim Brow Pencil – My favorite drugstore brow pencil
Glitters & Lashes –
- Stila Cosmetics Glitters: THE OG. I feel like these are worth the splurge especially with the more unique colors. A lot of brands have “duped” these for a much more affordable cost but no brand has been able to pull off the unique colors like Stila has.
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liners: These are unique because of the applicator. It is so thin that you can get very artistic with these plus they super glittery!
- Flower Beauty Warrior Glitters: I love these! I use the shade “Bullet” the most for my cooler tone looks and it is beautiful!
- Hourglass Scattered Lights Individual Shadows: Specifically the shade “Smoke” is worth mentioning. I think these are beautiful in general but Smoke is so unique. A beautiful neutral cool tone shadow with high sparkle reflect. So glam and so beautiful.
- Colourpop Super Shock Eyeshadows: These are my favorite drugstore single shadows and their Ultra Metallics are so intense and reflective. These are worth every penny.
- Bold Face Makeup Lashes: My favorite collection is Muse and you can use code “nicole10” to save 10% off of your order!
- Ardell Wispies Lashes: Perfect lashes for beginners or everyday wear
Eyeshadow Palettes –
- Natasha Denona Biba Eyeshadow Palette: This is my favorite palette. The mix of warm tones, cool tones and neutrals, this is seriously the most perfect palette. Her formula is bulletproof and I love the variety of formulas within this one palette. I also think this is the perfect eyeshadow palette for any bride.
- Dose of Colors Baked Brown Palette: My everyday eyeshadow palette! This is a great simple palette for very quick eyeshadow looks.
- Dose of Colors Friendcation Palette: this is one of the BEST influencer collaborations ever! This palette is totally worth the splurge!
- Charlotte Tilbury Dreamgasm Eyeshadow Palette: This limited edition palette is so gorgeous. This is my first eyeshadow palette from CT but it is so beautiful and I love how the shadows perform. Very model esq. and beautiful for soft glam looks.
- Persona Cosmetics Identity Palette: This is one of my all time favorite palettes because of the mix of tones and the fact that it is so compact. Perfect for day to day use, day to night glam, as well as traveling! You can use code “nicole10” @ checkout to save some $$$!
- Persona Cosmetics Identity 2 Palette: The wild sister to the original Identity palette, this palette is beautiful for fall because of the jewel toned shadows. With the mix of tones in this palette, the looks are endless and bold.
- Urban Decay Born to Run Palette: I feel like this palette truly deserves more attention. The variety this palette has is incredible plus the formula is a HUGE step up from previous UD palettes I have tried. This is one of my favorite all time palettes.
- Milani Cosmetics Soft and Sultry Palette: I would say this is the PERFECT palette for anyone who wants to get familiar with cool tones. It’s so affordable and will get you used to cool tones without breaking the bank. This is a nice alternative to the Sultry Palette(wouldn’t say it is an exact dupe because of formula and is missing a few colors but it is pretty close!)
- Tarte Cosmetics Clay Play Face Palette: This is the perfect “on-the-go” palette! This would be great for someone in high school, college, or the on-the-go mom!
Lip Products –
- Persona Cosmetics Lip Gloss: One of my top favorite lip gloss formulas out there. I love all the shades but use Honey and Pink the most. They are non-sticky and provide a super glossy finish to the lips.
- Dose of Colors Lip Glosses: Right next to the Persona glosses, these are also a favorite. I love how creamy the formula is and how the glosses have a good amount of pigment to them.
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb: Fenty Beauty makes one of the best gloss formulas out there. If you love a super glossy glossy lip that isn’t sticky, these will be for you.
- Kopari Lip Glossy Gloss: If you are looking for a true clear gloss that you can wear alone or on-top of other lippies, this is perfect! Plus it smells like coconuts!
- Milani Lip Plumping Lip Glosses: OMG. These are incredible! I absolutely love the formula of these and they perform like high end glosses. OBSESSED.
- Persona CosmeticsLiquid Lipstick: These are my most used lip products, especially the shade OG. This color goes with everything(warm, cool, neutral, brights etc.)!! I’ve heard some people say that it is the perfect bridal shade as well! Again, you can use the code “nicole10” to save money!
- Dose of Colors “Mauve Story” Velvet Liquid Lip: My all time favorite mauve pink liquid lipstick!! I also like their formula in general!
- Em Cosmetics Liquid Lipsticks: These are so whipped and non-drying on the lips. I like the color selection they have and hope to see more in the future!
- Pixi by Petra Liquid Lipsticks: These are my favorite “drugstore” liquid lipsticks!
These are my absolute favorite items per each category. Of course I love other products out there but these are the ones I am literally IN LOVE WITH. I could use these all day, every day! I hope this is helpful for you and thank you for reading!
Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored and I am not being paid to mention any brand(s) and/or product(s). Also, the codes mentioned are affiliate code and some of these links are affiliate links!